Nike Golf has taken its technology a step further by adding more RZN to its new 20XI ball. With more RZN material added to the core and mantle of the golf ball, Nike Golf engineers have created an even faster engine for ultimate tour performance. Key points include:
Faster Ball Speed Equals Longer Distance
– Advancement in proprietary RZN chemistry delivers faster ball speed.
– Internal tests with Nike Golf tour athletes have shown an average of 2-3 mph increase in ball speed.
– Every 1 mph increase equates to 2-3 yards carry distance.
Highest Levels of MOI Provides More Consistent, Stable Ball Flight
– Lighter core and heavier outer layers result in perimeter weighting.
– High MOI assists in reducing driver spin and maintains spin beyond apex to maintain carry and control.
– 20XI has the highest levels of MOI in a golf ball to date.
Steeper Spin Slope (relationship of Driver spin to wedge spin)
– 150 rpm less driver spin and 300 rpm more wedge spin than the Nike One Tour.
The 20XI will be available in two versions, the 20XI and the 20XI X. While both balls deliver faster speed and high levels of MOI, the 20XI ball is designed to improved feel and enhanced short game control. 20XI X delivers maximum distance, improved feel and reduced spin for greater accuracy off the tee, making it the longest tour model Nike Golf has ever created.
Also available are the Nike One RZN balls. Made for long distance blasts, the Nike One RZN X Golf Balls are ideal for the big-hitting amateur player. Built with a three-piece ionomer construction including a large, soft resin core, these balls deliver high speed off the club face.
New balls are available by Nike Golf at all Pacsports outlets in the Philippines. These balls look badass. Hope I’m able to try them out soon! – WH