Pacsports, exclusive distributor of Nike Golf in the Philippines, recently released the new Lunar Control II shoes. The new shoe delivers stability and comfort on the course with a Power Platform and springy, resilient Lunarlon cushioning. Equipped with NIKE power transfer zone technology, this innovative shoe helps create a smoother transition from backswing to impact.
Lunarlon Cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.
Other key features include:
- Flywire technology for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Next-generation NIKE Power Platform stabilizes the foot to offer better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through impact
- Waterproof performance leather for durability and protection from the elements
- NIKE Power Transfer Zone for a smooth transfer of power at impact
- Champs Zarma Spikes with Tri-Lok system for excellent traction
- 2-Year Limited Waterproof Warranty
Pickup the Black/Grey Model now at any Pacsports and Nike Golf branch in the Philippines (La Paz, Greenbelt 5, Nike Golf-ATC, Greenhills, City Golf, Canlubang Golf, Tagaytay Midlands). Additional colors will be available in April. Checkout the promo-video below for additional info: